What is a savings book ?
A savings book, or bank book, is a book (in the sense of a physical object) to record transactions (Deposits, Withdrawals) on a savings account opened with Benin MicroFinance (BMF). Savings on the Benin MicroFinance savings book is a safe placement, free of charge, and available at any time as soon as the holder requests it.
A safe investment
- Your outstanding amount is remunerated
- For a first opening of booklet, you benefit from a generous offer of welcome
- The standard rate of the BforBank Savings Account is currently .......% gross annual and is subject to review at any time by BMF
A no-fee investment
- Benin MicroFinance does not charge you any fees for the opening, the management (payments, withdrawals) and the closing of your Booklet.
An available investment
- You feed it whenever you want, at your own pace.
A rewarded investment
- Benin MicroFinance guarantees the reimbursement of your savings on the book.